Ranked Skywars Cheaters Season 19 - Week 1 NightColor - Minecraft - Music Chanel RSS

Chủ Nhật, 3 tháng 3, 2019

Ranked Skywars Cheaters Season 19 - Week 1 NightColor - Minecraft

Best comment

  1. ADirtBlock: Oh my goodness this is sad
  2. Odynous: SO MANY CHEATERS IN ONE VIDEO WTF
  3. Shannon: My ? Is how are they not banned? The masters and #3 on leaderboards?
  4. Misgiving: if people cheat in ranked they should make the reach(on vape) 3.3 - 3.6 blocks because its least detectable, and on hypixel the velocity settings should be 50 and 65%. autoclicker is just sad though
  5. acidic: Ikr lol
  6. Mike: ADirtBlock ^^^^
  7. fu ck: I miss you😭
  8. Drafon: tbh half of these people don't look blatant at all
  9. Injigo: Pack?
  10. davedog124: LOL I THOGHT I WAS WATCHING TENEBORUS. I JUST CLICKED ON THIS VID LOLLL
  11. Dylan ROTMG: I had an MVP+ once say to me "I have an expensive rank, I wouldn't cheat" smh
  12. Vitqlity TM: Don't you think you sometimes hackusate people that aren't genuinely cheating, maybe some just are better in general or have better connection server side
  13. NightColor - Minecraft: FaZeSIIIL3N7 no lmao, all of these players are cheating
  14. ImTheeMoose: You just need a gaming chair too bro
  15. Zyden: Wow L
  16. TheBanditBoy: Mirror mirror on the wall, who’s the most blatant of them all?
  17. Fan: iiFlux has been blatant always...
  18. Kavala Gamer: And hypixel only bans them for a nanosecond
  19. ツReavire: the saddest thing is not getting killed in game,is hypixel never ban them even tho it is obv , and the evidence is clear,hypixel still think them they are legit smh sigh
  20. CARRIEDBYCHARLIE: 3:09 i Wasn’t cheating you RAT
  21. BogdanN7: The players from the video dont hack Just gaming chair
  22. Odynous: where is week 2, 3
  23. MineCOD1263: did you notice how most of those players were MVP+'s...like all people do is spend 40 dollars just to get perm banned
  24. iWant: the fact that this is a 9 minute video...
  25. Greni - Minecraft and More!: OMG ur just bad these are legit players take the L rekt noob 😮
  26. Bxxns - sub k thx: Greni - Minecraft and More! xd
  27. Christian Ryen: ITS MFUZZY i just GOT a new PC and you removed me Plz Add me :D
  28. NightColor - Minecraft: Christian Ryen oh, welcome back :p
  29. Justin: The sad part is that you only killed a couple out of the countless cheaters featured in this video. I'm not saying that you're bad; I'm saying that Ranked has become such a toxic and untrustworthy environment. These heartless hackers are really ruining the experience for us legit players.
  30. Fan: i fought iiflux like last year when i was in the same guild and he got these mad 4 - 5 block hits and i was like "Is he fucking cheating? he can't be this retarded to cheat against someone in the same guild"
  31. Fated: 3:22 BHAAHAHAAHA
  32. OlliehBeaz: You’re toxic so you’re just as bad as these cheaters
  33. tmfn: Dude! They are just good at minecraft!
  34. AWESOMEDUCKIE: Notice that u cheat aswell f3sser
  35. 6SD: this is why people just hack they suck at minecraft no wonder before they just call 'Haxxxx' and now they are just blatantly cheating feeling good
  36. 6SD: i guess now theres a new mod ‘project X’(aimbot ect..)better version of project L haha
  37. davikke: hey look a non, I'm safe to toggle
  38. Daneeh: Noti Squad + Heart ❤
  39. Gamer Cell: They are not hacking you just so f bad at this game so chill and go find something new
  40. Bear: Hey NightColor! I didn't know you did YouTube. If you're wondering who this is, (probably are) i'm Bear915. xD
  41. GodOfClicking: Lol carboline is not hacker
  42. HamBurger Hill: What hackers WRONG just long arms
  43. xd Lapin Débile: i saw u in insane skywars as nachocheesechips and u killed me
  44. Pug Life: So if you guys didn’t know, hypixel recently changed it to ‘ranked hackwars’ because they realized how bad their anti cheat and staff where and couldn’t be bothered to improve.
  45. Ekilos: SO MANY MVPs or higher cheating
  46. Ekilos: Its so depressing watching these guys..
  47. Ekilos: 4:59 LMAO
  48. Maggie de block: Why f remove lmao ....
  49. Texture Packs: No it’s ok cuz there scout so there no hacking xD cuz scout can totally make people get 4 blocks or more hits Ike scout just makes hackers even more hard to kill I think scout should me removed
  50. bluebelly: Ranked skywars is not even fair anymore because everybody hacks...
  51. kwok yan chung: Nightcolour u just lost in a rank sky wars game then u spam in chat 'Kid L', u so bad
  52. DJAvon: This is just sad since everyone has maxed kits and perks now it’s just hacker after hacker
  53. HaLtz: Don't forget Sayanz
  54. bliZzard92: What's really funny is that you are killing half of them😂😂😂
  55. BBRMA: Omg this is so stupid
  56. BaconmanFN: thats why i dont like ranked i will just take my gold division and go, its so pathetic how big ranked players hack and moderators/ admins dont even notice
  57. Димчо Димитров: thats so sad
  58. Christian G: Its sad that hypixel doesnt take cheaters seriously. Exactly the reason i dont buy a rank
  59. Christian G: Because you are on an account without a rank, they expect u not to be recording
  60. Đức Nguyễn: link mod please
  61. FrozenFighter: Kqwqii has so many alts
  62. DrShnig: I caught Carrook hacking.
  63. Kieran: Is there anyway to submit a clip? I have a 2.7k MVP+ using ka + checkpoint
  64. KilledBy Computer: Hax
  65. Odynous: What happened and you play on an alt?
  66. Yoshu: What happened to your Nightcolor account?
  67. Rilqy Gaming: Night color I'll sub if you tell me what mod you use for your chat...or how to do it
  68. NightColor - Minecraft: Q3H orangemarshall's vanilla enhancements
  69. Badly: or maybe its because there hits are different since u have 165 ping? So there closer for them? maybe you should think before saying things...
  70. Lucagamer: i was in that video LOL #HACKERGROUP
  71. Bala rishi: Cps mod ?
  72. jwwiman: 2 many cheaters on ranked......
  73. Sean124 Video Archive 2015 - 2018: what mod shows the entity attack thing then the range also the saddest part about this is, they're super high on the leaderboard (im assuming because your diamond division) and watchdog hasnt even caught them yet, they really need a bigger dev team to work on watchdog
  74. Bxxns - sub k thx: Yeah theres only 1 dude workin on watchdog
  75. NightColor - Minecraft: Sean124 reach display mod, and yes I agree
  76. Schoopy Loopy: #HackersNeedToDie Say TTF If u think I'm taking this over board
  77. ZeroSn0w // Reln: How the heck did you get 2k rating with that lol
  78. LittleManYash: r u eu? or is this just a 1 time thing?
  79. AirArtz: when u realise that u fought nachocheesechips... and realised that nacho is night color thats y i got demolishede ;-;
  80. w3Lp: That’s ranked for u
  81. NightColor - Minecraft: w3Lp yep it's hard
  82. Surprise Pi: I remembered the time when I was in Gold Division (I was around #1400) until I got drained thanks to my 89-120 ms ping disadvantage and getting 6-8 blocked by stone and iron division players. Now I suffer trying to get into iron because of my internet situation. But thats just a part of ranked skywars in a nutshell.
  83. Geologically: Surprise Pi actually I got diamond with 200 ping try to abuse your ping as hard as you can
  84. lol: lets make ranked fair they said
  85. NightColor - Minecraft: lol yep, big mistake...
  86. Electro: What's sad is people can closet cheat for so long like Leaderboarders, and wind up not getting any punishment unless the whole community shits on them
  87. Derek's Lab: hey I just reported it to the forums with all the timestamps and stuff, took me 45 minutes to do that lol, ty for the vid hopefully it'll help the ranked community by 1% lol
  88. NightColor - Minecraft: AnonymousEX - Minecraft thanks <3
  89. Crust: why you not on NightColor account?
  90. NightColor - Minecraft: Nonify I wanted masters on my alt :)
  91. Miksajlo is gay: IIRanked cheats so hard too :/
  92. tv쭌이: Do you have Skype? If you do, an you tell me your Id? If it can't be public, can you send it to gijoonchang@gmail.com
  93. Jackson Petrou: This is exactly what i thought would happen to ranked if the update came out. I was right.
  94. NightColor - Minecraft: Jackson Petrou yup :/
  95. Stoya K: 2:537 It's me. I rlly hack OMFG)
  96. Baddy: Come on dude, They are potpvpers -_-
  97. A NoLifer: sadly lets admit it most of your subs came from you a)e rage compilation lol
  98. NightColor - Minecraft: I playMC not really
  99. Miv360 AU: The thing is j get 8-9 clicks and masters get up to atleast 15
  100. NightColor - Minecraft: Xx_HqCkin_xX -AMinecraftGod I get 8-9 too
  101. EarLight: no hackers this season! keep it up watchdog!
  102. xoCZox: respect
  103. LeftK: NightColor i am your big fan, love your vid <3
  104. Kieran: Holy fuck this is so sad... this game is so fucking shit when you barely ever fucking die to a legit person. It's the same in uhc, at least half of 8+ stars are cheating their fucking balls off and getting away with it.. fucking hell
  105. Hudry: Im starting to think that I can hack too.
  106. Drafon: yes because u will not get banned on hypixel
  107. Димчо Димитров: cheating is for noobs
  108. Hudry: My favorite part is that they haven't been banned yet.
  109. NoHaxJustBaByy: Play on ur nightcolor account
  110. GoingOut Memecraft: Someone count how many LOL he typed
  111. hippix: they dont hack, they are just pot pvpers!!!!!!
  112. sameer boi - FN clips and more: LOL that was you nacho cheese chips I thought u were some random XD no wonder u were so good when I fought u gg
  113. acidic: Sam_Thunder xd
  114. NightColor - Minecraft: Sam_Thunder lol XD
  115. quit: That's fucking blatant
  116. Shy: This server is not playable
  117. NightColor - Minecraft: Shy Guy ikr
  118. Santachris: Wait people cheat in a block game? I didn't know LOL
  119. StayMC - Playz: Maybe they got a good gaming chair FML!
  120. TSM_BxH: Well I'm F59
  121. TSM_BxH: idontmelee na
  122. Kieran: F59 - Minecraft are you saying you TRIED to hide it?
  123. TSM_BxH: NightColor - Minecraft I can
  124. NightColor - Minecraft: F59 - Minecraft you couldnt get any more blatant, could you
  125. TSM_BxH: I'm banned
  126. tv쭌이: NightColor - Minecraft my ign is _zzoonny Can you play tomorrow?(I'm living at different country , so can you tell me what country you live, and what time? I love you, and I love you again(P.S do you have skype/discord? If you do, can you tell me your Id? <3
  127. NightColor - Minecraft: 쭌이 tv norway :)
  128. rizu: You legend
  129. superbrawlpikachufan: This is why I’ll never torture myself to getting anything past gold. Last season was hell and I swear people cheated to get guardian in season 18 and maybe anything beyond that. Nice captures.
  130. Taffy: great vid, but why aren't u using ur main?
  131. Taffy: NightColor - Minecraft o ok <3
  132. NightColor - Minecraft: Colgate wanted to see how people react, also to catch cheaters
  133. steven,: this nightstrafe kid is trash so he started cheating
  134. [FAE] Night: Good thing I'm Nightstrafe with a S
  135. DaCringeLord: AND YOU'RE STILL IN DIAMOND!?!?!? and i thought getting gold division was hard
  136. Capt: So many hackers this season. I got drained 200 all of hackers.
  137. ThunderPengu: even iiflux? jeez
  138. DrWrecker: didnt know kqwqii had that many alts
  139. Fourtey: I HONESTLY think so many underrated people in hypixel would get known if it wasn't for this bull
  140. Ian de Juncker: Fourtey ikr
  141. Techno blade awsome lOlL: Please tell me this is not you.... Your too good as I rember wtf I lov you tell me this is not you
  142. luc steenbakkers: Im bad but i try to get gold... its just impossible
  143. EXDE: I got into gold but i wanted to be higher in #.. guess what i got drained by hackers
  144. Димчо Димитров: i try to get gold too but its difficult without kb modifier or reach :(
  145. Cameron ツ: luc steenbakkers I’m in gold but can’t be fucking bothered to grind for masters with all the cheaters
  146. david: iiFlux uses the flux client
  147. Talha: Pls report everyone
  148. Dolvenec: 6:19 He gets a big fat L if he is cheating LOL. Nice vid btw. Its pity how many people cheating :/
  149. Successfulness: This is why I don't even bother playing
  150. GabeKMC: i killed this alt like 3 times xd
  151. Thot Patrol: Ikr i lost my safe gold beacause these 6 year old kids hacked And im happy i got down 1 forcefielder with the void lol he rage quited (1 cheater down)
  152. NightColor - Minecraft: Reio Hannus gg
  153. Duckoh's Alt: i'm pretty sure iiFlux got 7 or 8 star in uhc too
  154. Kieran: Duckoh's Alt oh yeah he cheats just as hard in uhc too
  155. Sam Memes: closeable is actually way t blatant he used checkpoint on me
  156. AaaVeeTee: Btw
  157. AaaVeeTee: He has yt called Blazii
  158. NightColor - Minecraft: Sam Memes record if you can
  159. Martrix: Watchdog needs an upgrade... AND QUICK!
  160. acidic: That's why I was stuck at 1400 but as soon as I don't find cheaters I go on a 400 rating win streak LOL
  161. Federal Bureau of Investigation: Reio Hannus that exactly happened to me too :(
  162. acidic: Reio Hannus rip
  163. Thot Patrol: acidicrektyou - Minecraft welp i was at 1550 then i started having hackers and i went to 1330 then today i got back to 1443 :)
  164. Itz0gi: puuu nai setne sa seti da kachish (bulgarian :) )
  165. amqs: that's why this update is bad
  166. Namez: PotfastJR_ is one of zuiys alts lolo
  167. Namez: Nightstrafe got banned yesterday because a mod was watching my stream and he f3 s'd LOL
  168. NightColor - Minecraft: Namez oh nice lol
  169. dfave: You said that I had anti kb 👌
  170. dfave: NightColor - Minecraft so you think I cheat?
  171. NightColor - Minecraft: dqves yea I hit you like 5 times on the edge of a block
  172. Greeq: Rename the video to; THE ULTIMATE HACKER COMPILATION
  173. ツReavire: i am omorty why you remove me from your friend list after i killed you dude :(
  174. BettyDeShibo: 4:00 I had ping about 200 at this moment idk wtf is that
  175. NightColor - Minecraft: Just CARBONARE no, it's called reach.
  176. Bloodline Farid: Nightsqrafe was my friend for a long time. Now he actually cheats
  177. NightColor - Minecraft: yup
  178. 스팸: wow so many hax
  179. NightColor - Minecraft: 스팸 ikr
  180. Terry - Minecraft: Got master season 11 luckily
  181. NightColor - Minecraft: Terry - Minecraft yea this season is cancer
  182. OscarTSe !!!!: I know CarboLine hacking
  183. NightColor - Minecraft: OscarISHandsome!!!!!!!!!! -minecraft yup, record him if you can
  184. Reeedly: iiFlux needs a perm ban and a stats wipe asap.
  185. NightColor - Minecraft: Reeedly agreed
  186. AJPikachu: Hypixel needs to be a cheatbreaker brand server
  187. AJPikachu: NightColor - Minecraft oi why you always in my skywars games? I get rekt.
  188. NightColor - Minecraft: AJPikachu yep, ranked at least
  189. byxeL-minecraft: you have to buy a goood gaming chairs
  190. Jqm3s: You have summed up my POV of ranked
  191. NightColor - Minecraft: Jqm3s yup, not enjoyable at all
  192. tv쭌이: Night COLOR thank you for visiting and watching my vid! I love you, and your so good! Can you friend me in hypixel? I want to take a vid playing team mode with you! Always thank you, and I love you, <3
  193. tv쭌이: NightColor - Minecraft my gin is _zzoonny Can you play tomorrow?(I'm living at different country , so can you tell me what country you live, and what time? I love you, and I love you again(P.S do you have skype/discord? If you do, can you tell me your Id? <3
  194. NightColor - Minecraft: 쭌이 tv sure :P
  195. ToiletMC: I really wanted to go for gold this season, but the amount of hackers, even in the lower divisions is so annoying :( Hypixel hardly even bans hackers permenantly, they only do it for like a week, then the hackers are unbanned ;(
  196. NightColor - Minecraft: ToiletMC yea, that's annoying D:
  197. Christian Ryen: New acc? Add me bro ITS still MFUZZY
  198. NightColor - Minecraft: Christian Ryen ok!
  199. Christian Ryen: I am Back :D MFUZZY
  200. NightColor - Minecraft: Christian Ryen aye
  201. MySpeed: Hey NightColor would you mind joining the Ranked Cheater Discussion discord? We've keeping a tally of who's cheating on the LB and a banlog of who's been banned this season: https://discord.gg/Y8Tpyw7 Your contributions to cleaning out ranked are massively appreciated!
  202. MySpeed: NightColor - Minecraft what’s your discord username so I’ll know when you’re on the server? :D
  203. NightColor - Minecraft: MySpeed oh nice, will do
  204. MySpeed: We already have 40 recorded players in #ban_log and 68 members on the server :D
  205. NCV2: Thanks for the new video mean (I am NightAqua) #NotiSquad
  206. ToxicPing: NightColor, What is the pack?
  207. ToxicPing: Thanks
  208. NightColor - Minecraft: ToxicPing description :)
  209. 刘刘佳成: Look at those hit and look at ur screen, holy fuck. Those cheaters must set their knockback to 0 lol
  210. NightColor - Minecraft: 刘刘佳成 true
  211. Amal: Weaponized autism
  212. Epoch Fortnite Clips: Absolutely disgusting that this many people are willing to sit on the throne occupied by only the best skywars players. How they achieve this? Cheating. Absolutely disgusting. This mere fact rots my core.
  213. YenderTheBender: I mean u don’t take kb and ur hits are insane But ok!
  214. Cameron ツ: R u like 90 lol
  215. Shaun Gormley: They are all just tall with long arms and run on treadmills with good gaming chairs
  216. Thot Patrol: Shaun Gormley and with very good jumping skills
  217. sibeb: nons are sluts
  218. NightColor - Minecraft: no u
  219. Jown: MINECRAFT
  220. NightColor - Minecraft: Gabriel Cavalcante minecraft
  221. Mike: Nightcolor these are not Minecraft cheaters these are highly skilled elite level gaming chair esports players 😤
  222. NightColor - Minecraft: oh that explains a lot
  223. Mike: Smooshed -MinemanPvP .-.
  224. Smooshed: That joke is almost as dead as your channel jk ily<333
  225. Invictable: i think my favorite part is they genuinely dont think its obvious
  226. RDIL: Lol
  227. Pododude: That's hypixel staff for ya!
  228. WhyTouch: Ye ik
  229. NightColor - Minecraft: yep
  230. 1klo: Masters players with hacks XD
  231. NightColor - Minecraft: ChanoGor03 yea it's pathetic xd
  232. Isaac Pham: Woah did you get a new computer or did you upgrade your computer? cause you're getting a lot more fps
  233. NightColor - Minecraft: Soundings I turned down my settings
  234. Smad World: I recognize most of the people 😭
  235. NightColor - Minecraft: Smad World so sad :/
  236. TkN Yaabs: Fov?
  237. NightColor - Minecraft: Leptio - Minecraft 82
  238. Smooshed: 74
  239. Memealopagus: lazereyes is my friend, i cant believe he cheats in ranked skywars :(
  240. Memealopagus: Nightcolor u dont friend people right?
  241. Memealopagus: ;(
  242. NightColor - Minecraft: Memealopagus D:
  243. Frotnite: They all just have good gaming chairs, but u have good hands
  244. Pointlessly: Ranked has gotten to the point where I'm like, if I were to cheat I probably wouldn't get banned because the staff teams priority is CATCHING PEOPLE FOR VERBAL ABUSE INSTEAD OF PEOPLE BLATANTLY CHEATING. I actually give up, watchdog won't do a thing, the staff team give way to many people "the benefit of the doubt". They need to be way more forceful on bans and be ruthless. It's the only way ranked is gonna get better. Another idea would be to raise ranked requirements to like level 50 and 1K sw kills and 100 wins before you can play ranked.
  245. Geologically: Bromatha I’m level 70 stop assuming
  246. oSkrt: Geologically is it because you are not level 50 yet? 50 is actually decent since if it were 20 u only need 5 more levels and for 30, 15 but 40-50 is good
  247. Geologically: 50 no. 20-35 is more reasonable
  248. BigBucc: Sadly what you're saying is right. You're more likely to get banned for telling a hacker to kill themselves than the hacker is to get banned.
  249. CreepyTony: I was going for masters as well.I got to 1700 ratings the first day but later got drained 200 ratings by a hacker. I just gave up after that.
  250. Thot Patrol: Ikr same
  251. M1GU3L: NightStrafe = NightColor’s brother
  252. M1GU3L: NightColor - Minecraft lmao
  253. NightColor - Minecraft: M1GU3L no thanks XD
  254. Revergent: wow doesnt even use the pack i made u
  255. NightColor - Minecraft: Revergent I use that too dw
  256. Ian R: Whats even more depressing? 99% of ranked hackers are mvp+s smhh 2:38 ye thats what mvp+s are nowadays
  257. NightColor - Minecraft: Ian R yup
  258. Simon: THAT WAS YOU LOL
  259. Simon: NightColor - Minecraft You are from Europe too, right? How was it even possible for you to get masters? I cant win a single fight because it's so laggy xD
  260. NightColor - Minecraft: surprise XD
  261. Mux_: i thought my upload schedule was bad
  262. NightColor - Minecraft: I've been uploading videos every day for one year, wtf you talking about loooool
  263. SpitfireBlack: What happend to your main acc
  264. NightColor - Minecraft: nothing, just grinding on NachoCheeseChips rn
  265. Gkonis: Why aren't u playing on ur main ?
  266. NightColor - Minecraft: I have all the rewards on that account
  267. Lucas Zhou: is your main banned?
  268. NightColor - Minecraft: no, just trying to get masters on my alt
  269. Skilld: Hypixel should be deeply embarassed after watching this video.
  270. luc steenbakkers: Nqfi, sorry to say but you are actually closet cheatong yourself.
  271. NightColor - Minecraft: I agree 100%
  272. ExoticCore: Dang
  273. Satch: IRodALOT -minecraft ok will do :)
  274. ExoticCore: DANKGYR0 - Hypixel Sweaty lol people still say that why don’t you comment on gics and say that too you dumbass
  275. Satch: IRodALOT -minecraft go away vaper
  276. BenQM: NightStrafe cant be more blatantly cheating
  277. Techno blade awsome lOlL: No yqm he not cheater af I 1 v 1 it was fair he not cheating
  278. DuckyEU: he f3'sed :P
  279. tay izik: NightColor - Minecraft yat and then I can do that to you later today and then the most important thing to remember about it and then the most important part in this morning, but the other night at a friend's place and time I get a good one that has not to bad as you want us in my room to go home after that we were going back from my mom said you had fun last year. I'm going out tonight or not but I'm just gonna get some sleep
  280. NightColor - Minecraft: he got wiped yay
  281. Matthias Tilini: Everyone already knows that Project_x, but the staff doesnt care
  282. NightColor - Minecraft: true D:
  283. Satch: I was gonna try for masters but honestly Im not trying for it anymore. The amount of people cheating is over ridiculous
  284. Tropicalfire: State Farm hi st8
  285. State Farm: How do I know if they cheating or not
  286. State Farm: 2Dank4U XD I've never fought them soo
  287. abitha: lmao I've been banned once for cheating, and it was because I fought Optay and beat him when a mod was spectating lmao. I can understand why I was banned because I was a bit laggy and I did get a nutty combo on him. Either way my two other bans were for Compromised Account (Other ranked players got at the end of the season) and my most recent ban for "exploiting" the matchmaking issue. Funny thing is people love to assume that I'm cheating just because of my reach but then people support A0E and think he's legit when he cheats his dick off.
  288. Federal Bureau of Investigation: State Farm ur just supporting him... sad
  289. BlueJitterGR: All these guys r lagging dude. :/
  290. OO OO: Lifed is not hacking xdd
  291. Kyurem: THAT'S THE THING I'M TRYING TO SAY!!! :#"€?! ~"@kabwofb:@çzkwmja)@:="1;#+ \😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
  292. BlueJitterGR: Kyurem it was a joke bud
  293. BlueJitterGR: Julian DUDE THAT WAS A JOKE FFS
  294. Kyurem: Julian You're actually dumb because you can't make a difference between a blatant joke and this shit
  295. TheMrLoL: Sadly almost all of them have a rank
  296. NightColor - Minecraft: yea, those rarely get banned :/
  297. Parachuting: Nightcolor I like you
  298. Dino: iiFlux is cheating since a fucking while and he never got banned he was a friend of mine till I realized he was cheating so yeah he is obviously cheating and needs to get banned asap
  299. Shannon: NightColor - Minecraft Did you report him and the others?
  300. NightColor - Minecraft: yup
  301. Sub til mig: If Hypixels anticheat worked..
  302. EXDE: Well thanks to tapl the amount of hackers is just..
  303. Thot Patrol: NightColor - Minecraft they deleted it and mods got fired :[
  304. JulianDWY: closet cheaters are hard to get only with a server side anticheat, hypixel just need a better staff team
  305. NightColor - Minecraft: yea, kinda feels like they turned it off
  306. LavaDude64: Very expensive gaming chairs
  307. SuperGamerJosh: Yqsh like you? Jk ily
  308. LittleManYash: LavaDude64 very unfunny cringy joke..
  309. Thot Patrol: LavaDude64 yea these 6 year old kids bought them with moms credit card (insetr lenny face)
  310. paraflow :v: LavaDude64 oqoaks
  311. NightColor - Minecraft: indeed
  312. vuurster: Hacking in a blockgame how facking sad can you be? Lmfao play fair or play not
  313. vuurster: Leomaster60MC ? I'm not english so tell me what I wrote wrong
  314. Leomaster60MC: Not as sad as your spelling
  315. NightColor - Minecraft: ikr
  316. Bawns: Dude that was my 9 year old sister on her alts just Sweating she would never hack
  317. Federal Bureau of Investigation: Lol
  318. JulianDWY: xd rofl
  319. NightColor - Minecraft: ohhh that makes sense
  320. Mattiekoe: Number 4 on the ranked leaderboard is a level 20 non with less than 10 hours of sw playtime. Fought him and he isn’t legit.
  321. Mattiekoe: HVJ Not saying nons are bad, I’m a non myself, but do you think it’s possible getting masters in your first 9 hours of playing hypixel sw?
  322. NightColor - Minecraft: yea that's what i thought
  323. ACP: so what if they're a non im a non and i can probably beat u
  324. gamatos gamatos: mightstrafe*
  325. gamatos gamatos: LOL NIGHTSTORM ISNT CHEATING is from my guild
  326. WorthyClicks _: Omer Choudhry your* learn grammar both of you please or else don't talk English
  327. Mr. G: Agios PETROS lol just because he is from you're guild doesn't mean he is not cheating xd
  328. gamatos gamatos: Oat Spelar ツ sry dude and night color nightstarfe got ban and wiped
  329. Oat Spelar ツ: im confused on how hes name woud change anything, still its up to you if you think hes legit im not going to try to change your opinions.
  330. gamatos gamatos: Oat Spelar ツ no but i trust him and his acc is alt but i cant told u his real name
  331. Radiet: so many hackers
  332. Radiet: I wish they learn to play fair
  333. NightColor - Minecraft: yea it's really sad
  334. Turbomachine: 1st like 1st comment =Noti squad
  335. FO0T - Minecraft PVP: YAY ily <3

Ranked Skywars Cheaters Season 19 - Week 1

14,619 views views2,932 followers
373 Likes373 Dislikes
Minecraft Explore in YouTube Gaming Gaming Upload TimePublished on 8 Oct 2017
minecraft skins, minecraft servers, minecraft download, minecraft mods, minecraft unblocked, minecraft forge, minecraft wiki, minecraft story mode, minecraft free, minecraft seeds, minecraft games, minecraft videos, minecraft texture packs, minecraft maps, minecraft songs, minecraft ps4, minecraft potions, minecraft 1.14, minecraft commands, minecraft enchantments, pvplace, pvp meaning, pvpusd, pvp games, pvp pokemon go, pvphs, pvpwars, pvportal, pvp vendor bfa, pvp texture pack, pvpro, pvpa, pvp servers, pvpv rawlings, pvpusd calendar, pvp leaderboards, pvp fallout 76, pvpusd portal, pvp texture pack 1.8.9, pvpusd aeries, hypixel ip, https://hypixel.net/, hypixel store, hypixel game, hypixel discord, hypixel forums, hypixel studios, hypixel stats, hypixel server address, hypixel ranks, hypixel new game, hypixel hytale, hypixel appeal, hypixel port, hypixel logo, hypixel pe, hypixel twitter, hypixel maps, hypixel bedwars, hypixel player stats, skyward, skywars codes, skywars servers, skywars roblox, skyward login, skywars.io, skywars fortnite code, skywars map, skyward fbisd, skyward misd, skywars game, skyward gisd, skyward jordan, skywars plugin, skyward canyons, skywars script, skyward ccisd, skyward sword, skywars minecraft pe, skyward gpisd, ranked choice voting, ranked choice voting maine, ranked voting, ranked boost, ranked season 9, ranked voting system, ranked league of legends, ranked wrestler, ranked flex, ranked ie, ranked armor, ranked choice voting pros and cons, ranked 2019, ranked maps r6, ranked voting maine, ranked boost pokemon go, ranked nfl defenses, ranked rewards 2018, rankedftw, ranked armor league, hypixel skywars maps, hypixel skywars update, hypixel skywars map download, hypixel skywars stats, hypixel skywars heads, hypixel skywars kits, hypixel skywars presents, hypixel skywars leaderboard, hypixel skywars challenges, hypixel skywars lobby, hypixel skywars perks, hypixel skywars plugin, hypixel skywars prestige, hypixel skywars levels, hypixel skywars lobby presents, hypixel skywars best kit, hypixel skywars corrupted games, hypixel skywars guide, hypixel skywars duels, hypixel skywars tips, hacker typer, hacker news, hackerrank, hackerman, hacker mask, hackers movie, hackerone, hacker simulator, hackerman meme, hackernoon, hacker games, hackers cast, hacker fare, hacker videos, hackerearth, hacker wallpaper, hacker typer neo, hackerbot, hackerrank test, hackers soundtrack

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét